Youth Summer Camp Supervisor
Youth Summer Camp Supervisor (2)
The Mental Health Capacity Building (MHCB) through Alberta Health Service (AHS) with partnership from Clubs in Acadia Valley are offering a Summer Fun Program for kids 4+. We are looking for two youth leaders to run this program for four weeks in July/August, from 10:30am-3:30pm, 3 days per week.
This 4-week program will run 15 hours per week on days to be determined by the successful applicants’ schedules. The program will be hosted at the Acadia Valley Community Hall with daily excursions to local parks.
This program seeks to provide recreation and leisure opportunities for children, ages 4-12, by providing physical activities, games, crafts, movies and other things.
– Organizing games and crafts
– Preparing snacks and drinks
– Escorting and supervising kids to park and other local attractions
– Tidying playrooms and locations after each day
– Being responsible for up to 10 children at a time
– Follow guideline from AHS with Covid-19
Candidates must be at least 14 years of age, mature, self-confident and enjoy working with children. Other attributes of successful candidates include:
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership and babysitting experience
Wage for both positions is $15.00 per hour. Interested candidates may email resumes to email@example.com or mail to Box 207 Acadia Valley, AB T0J0A0. Please contact Jena Skappak at 403-928-0021 if you have any questions.
Deadline is Monday June 22, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org