Agency Manager, Petroleum
Reporting to the Area Manager, Petroleum, the Agency Manager, Petroleum is responsible for all of the day to day operations of managing one or more petroleum agencies and for meeting the financial targets of the sites.
- Work with the Area Manager to attain the site sales, margin, expense and EBITDA budget targets. Ensure all UFA, government and regulatory authorities’ policies, laws and regulations are being complied with and a UFA EHSMS is implemented.
- Recruit competent staff, train and supervise personnel, set development objectives and conduct yearly performance appraisals for employees.
- Conduct site maintenance and housekeeping so all systems and facilities are functional, provide customers with a positive experience and meet environmental standards.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and ensure products are reconciled according to UFA policy.
- Implement customer service standards to ensure clients receive the right products at the right time for a competitive price and rectify negative customer experiences.
- Direct all accounting procedures to ensure accurate receiving, invoicing, banking and payments are conducted.
- Consolidate the UFA marketing promotions with local sales calls, promotions and community involvement to retain existing customers and attain new clients to grow market share.
- Liaise with UFA Agribusiness staff in joint offers and promote the Agribusiness brand.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with tenants of the UFA building.
- Seven years of retail and petroleum management experience or equivalent proven management experience in an similar environment
- Business degree or diploma
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient user of MS Office. Experience with SAP will be considered a plus.
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug (includes cannabis) and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA’s network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com