At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you’ll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You’ll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world’s transition to clean energy.
8 Hour, AH0161H Human Resources
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources, performs administrative support functions for the General Manager, Human Resources Department & Administrative Services Department including reception of visitors, and preparing correspondence, memos, and reports. Coordinates monthly reporting requirements and maintains tracking processes for routine and project updates. Maintains regular and follow up filing and maintains high level of confidentiality.
Environment, Health and Safety
- Support site EHS activities through compliance with all environmental, health and safety policies/procedures, and through active participation in EHS programs and initiatives.
- Attend Zero Today Meetings to contribute to the overall safety of CF.
- Backfill support for EMIS Administrator responsibilities.
Administrative Support – Primary Role
- Provide direct & advanced administrative support for the General Manager, Human Resources & Administrative Services.
- Establish, maintain & processing of highly confidential information with considerable discretion.
- Prepare agendas and take minutes at Site Leadership Meetings. Provide minutes to all managers following the meetings.
- Maintain all meeting minutes and notes on the electronic data base.
- Greet guests and visitors. Attend to their needs before and after their meetings with Management.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records.
- Liaison and coordinate meetings with various external parties.
- Become familiar with all office equipment and systems, department practices and procedures, and to participate in the continued improvements through self-development and personal initiative.
- Prepare and update documents, spreadsheets, tracking sheets, reports, electronic bulletin board, and presentations when requested.
- Ensure an effective and organized system is in place and maintained for Department files and records.
- Coordinate site employee recognition events including ordering lunch, sending out memos, organizing BBQ’s and ordering awards.
- Backfill support to review and proofread AFE’s and upload into Integrify software for local and corporate approvals.
- Provide relief administrative support services to other departments as required.
Post-secondary education in an accredited Office Technology program. A minimum of 3 years experience with demonstrated knowledge of general office practices and procedures. Strong communication skills and the ability to work, plan and make decisions (problem solving) at one’s own with minimal supervision are required. An understanding of strict confidentiality requirements along with strong organizational and computer skills (incl. Microsoft Office Suite) is essential.
The closing date will be May 24, 2021 at 4pm.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.canadajobcentral.com/job/administrative-assistant-in-acadia-valley-alberta-ab/5878-11954346046C?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic →